RESTORING THE GREATNESS: 2003 IJC Great Lakes Conference and Biennial Meeting now online at www.ijc.org/2003biennial
The International Joint Commission calls for RESTORING THE GREATNESS!!
Join the IJC September 19-20, 2003 on the campus of the University of Michigan in Arbor for two days of workshops and discussion on the most pressing issues facing the Great Lakes today.
Check out the meeting site at: www.ijc.org/2003biennial for registration and the most up-to-date information about confirmed speakers, workshop and session agendas, and meeting materials and other events as they are planned.
- Inspiration and insight from the special RAP/LaMP pre-conference workshop on Thursday, September 18.
- Workshops on nine critical issues facing the Great Lakes today.
- Reconnecting and networking with friends, colleagues and interesting people from the Great Lakes community.
- Restoring the Greatness! Organizations from around the Great Lakes Basin will discuss their plans for restoration.
Are you interested in:
- Alien Invasive Species
- Climate Change
- Great Lakes Water Levels and Flows
- Fish Advisories
- Habitat Restoration
- Lake Erie
- Water Uses and Annex 2001
- Watershed Planning
- Restoration of the Great Lakes