GLIN==> Great Lakes Cities Symposium/Economic Development Conference

Cleveland State University, Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban
Affairs, its Center for Economic Development and its Forum Program are
organizing a Great Lakes Cities Symposium on October 2-4, 2003 in
Cleveland, Ohio. The Symposium will be held in collaboration with the
Great Lakes Economic Development (GLED) group's Annual meeting.

The focus of the Symposium will be the regeneration of Great Lakes
cities and their waterfronts.

We are particularly interested in scholarly and practical analysis of
waterfront (lake and/or river) redevelopment planning and strategies
(industrial redevelopment, transportation, heritage tourism, public
access/open space, neighborhood access, ecological restoration,
sustainable development, etc.).

If you would like to participate, check our web site for further
details:  http://urban.csuohio.edu/forum/waterways/great_lakes_cities/

Please e-mail your intent to participate and the title of your
roundtable topic or case study to the Symposium organizers by July 20,
2003. Those proposing to deliver a case study will be contacted
regarding the materials needed in the future by the organizers.

Contact:
Rosemary Szubski
Forum Program Coordinator
Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
Cleveland State University
1717 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH  44115
Phone:216-523-7495