GLIN==> meet the speakers: the IJC Biennial Meeting

Title: Message

We have updated our our web site with much more information about confirmed speakers, workshop and session agendas.  Now it is easier for you to pick among the rich choice of topical areas.

Register now to reserve your top choice!

Restoring the Greatness

The International Joint Commission

presents its

2003 Great Lakes Conference and Biennial Meeting

September 19-20, 2003

Join the IJC on the campus of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor for two days of workshops and discussion on the most pressing issues facing the Great Lakes today.

 Meeting and registration information is now available on the Internet at www.ijc.org.

We have updated our our web site with much more information about confirmed speakers, workshop and session agendas, to make it easier for you to pick among the rich choice of topical areas.

Register now to reserve your top choice!

Registration

Pre­registration and payment of the registration fee is required for the LaMP and RAP workshop on Thursday and for the conference on Friday.  The deadline for registration is Friday, September 5, 2003.

A registration fee is not required to participate in the Biennial Meeting on Saturday, however registration for attendance on that day is encouraged to ensure your space.

Special Award

The IJC will be presenting an award to the Biennium Great Lakes Scientist on Saturday during lunch.  Stay and listen to the award's recipient speak.   (A box lunch is being offered on Saturday, but must be ordered and paid for as part of registration)

Dr. Gail Krantzberg ,  Director, IJC GLRO , Windsor, ON, 519-257-6715

krantzbergg@windsor.ijc.org

thanks for making the lakes great!