GLIN==> July Seiche is on the Web

The latest issue of Minnesota Sea Grant's "Seiche" newsletter is
available online at:
http://www.seagrant.umn.edu/seiche/jul.03/index.html

Articles include:

Sea Grant Aids Superfund Site Clean-up
http://www.seagrant.umn.edu/seiche/jul.03/art01.html

The Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe wrestles with information about the
toxins left on their lands.  Find out what three panels of experts
suggest should happen next.

Community Concerns Explored Along the North Shore
http://www.seagrant.umn.edu/seiche/jul.03/art02.html

Land, jobs, age, and health - over 100 people spent a day discussing
Minnesota's coastal community.   Review some of the statistics and
issues presented at the 7th annual State of the Coast conference.

Highschoolers Write about Eurasian Species
http://www.seagrant.umn.edu/seiche/jul.03/art06.html

Behold the winners of our recent essay contest for young adults and
excerpts from their essays about aquatic invasive species.

Updated Lake Superior Game Available
http://www.seagrant.umn.edu/seiche/jul.03/art07.html

You liked it before; you'll love it now.  Order a copy of the revised
Lake Superior Game for groups or classes that have a bucket of water
and an interest in how social choices affect lakes.

DNR completes Lake Superior Boater Survey
http://www.seagrant.umn.edu/seiche/jul.03/art08.html

About 60% of the boating activity on Lake Superior relates to fishing.
Find out what everyone else is doing out there and more about boating
on Gitchee Gumee in a 54-page MN DNR report.

..plus information on other staff activities and new products/services.
If you'd like to be on the mailing list to receive a hard copy of this
publication, please send me your name and street address.  Or, if you'd
like to receive a personal e-mail notification when the Seiche is
available on the web, please send me your e-mail address.  Subscription
is FREE.
Marie Zhuikov (pronounced zwee-cough)
Communications Coordinator
University of MN Duluth Sea Grant Program
mzhuikov@umn.edu
(218) 726-7677   Fax: (218) 726-6556
www.seagrant.umn.edu