GLIN==> What's New & Notable, 19 August 2003

Title: GLIN: What's New and Notable
GLIN home.

What's New & Notable, 19 August 2003

For daily Great Lakes news, bookmark www.great-lakes.net/news/

Homeland Security Great Lakes Regional Conference 2003

The conference will be held on August 25-27 in Huron/Sandusky, Ohio. The three-day program includes educational resources in a classroom setting as well as exhibits and demonstrations.

View the Conference Program

Revisiting some "great" web sites!
In honor of GLIN's 10th anniversary year, we're highlighting some of our past Site of the Month honorees. These sites have grown along with GLIN and are the key partners that make the regional network a success!
Status of FY2004 appropriations bills in U.S. Congress

Use this site to track recent legislative action by the U.S. House and Senate on Great Lakes programs and priorities.
Great Lakes Mercury Products Guide

Many products in your home contain hazardous mercury. Learn about mercury-free alternatives, and how to recycle products with mercury.

Wisconsin's Water Library

If you're interested in learning about water issues in Wisconsin, check out this collection of almost 30,000 volumes of water-related information, plus links to additional online resources. As part of the state's Year of Water in 2003, any Wisconsin resident can check out books for free for a loan period of up to four weeks!

Archive

If you're interested in exchanging links with GLIN or furthering your partnership
with the regional network, visit www.great-lakes.net/about/partner.html

Christine Manninen
GLIN Webmaster
Great Lakes Commission