GLIN==> Sept 17: Restoration Planning Workshop - Michigan

Restoration Planning Workshop - Michigan

To Our Great Lakes Friends in Michigan:

It is our pleasure to invite you to a workshop dedicated to developing
priorities to guide Great Lakes ecosystem restoration efforts. The
workshop will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday,
September 17 at the Alumni Center on the University of Michigan campus
in Ann Arbor.

The workshop is sponsored by the Michigan Office of the Great Lakes,
Great Lakes Commission and Michigan Sea Grant, with funding support from
the National Sea Grant College Program and the University of Michigan.

The registration deadline for this workshop is Wednesday, September
10th. Attendance is limited due to facility capacity, and registrations
will be accepted on a “first come, first served” basis. Please register
early!

For more information, you can download these documents:

	Invitation letter
	http://www.glc.org/announce/03/Workshopinvite-9-17.pdf

	Registration form
	http://www.glc.org/announce/03/Registration-9-17.pdf

	Preliminary agenda
	http://www.glc.org/announce/03/Agenda-9-17.pdf

	Alumni Center directions
	http://alumni.umich.edu/help/directions.php

All documents are available at
http://www.glc.org/announce/03/08restoreworkshop.html

Please register by Sept 10 if you plan to attend. We look forward to
your participation.