Registration Deadline Extended!!
Miss the deadline? Don't worry. Register today for the 2003 Great Lakes Conference and Biennial meeting, September 19-20.
And don't miss:
- Inspiration and insight from the special RAP/LaMP pre-conference workshop on Thursday, September 18.
- Workshops on nine critical issues facing the Great Lakes today. Workshop descriptions, agendas and speakers are listed on the web site.
- Restoring the Greatness! Organizations from around the Great Lakes Basin will discuss their plans for Great Lakes restoration and information on bills currently before the U.S. Congress. Session will be moderated by respected Michigan journalist Tim Skubick.
- Meet and hear a presentation by Dr. Jan Ciborowski, recipient of the IJC's Biennium Award for Great Lakes Science.
- - Share your views at the town hall meeting on Saturday
- Reconnect and network with friends, colleagues and interesting people from the Great Lakes community.
- Comment on the proposed priorities for science and policy development for 2003-2005. These priority studies enhance understanding and provide potential resolution to important issues faced by the all of us trying to restore the Great Lakes -- the governments and the citizens of the Great Lakes basin. The proposed priorities can be accessed on the IJC website at www.ijc.org
See you in Ann Arbor!