GLIN==> Great Lakes Panel - UM SNRE 100th Anniversary

Title: Great Lakes Panel - UM SNRE 100th Anniversary
You're Invited: Great Lakes Panel at SNRE - 100th Anniversary
Friday, October 17, 9:00 -11:00 a.m.
University of Michigan School of Natural Resources and Environment
2024 Dana Building (map: www.umich.edu/news/ccamp.html)

Please join School of Natural Resources and Environment Alumni, Great Lakes Theme group members and others interested in Great Lakes issues, in celebrating the School's 100th Anniversary with a Great Lakes Panel on Friday, October 17, 9 am to 11 am in 2024 Dana.

We are pleased to have Claire Schelske key-note with a presentation entitled: "Cultural Eutrophication in the Great Lakes: A changing paradigm about causes and consequences of low-level phosphorus enrichment." Dr. Schelske, formerly of the University of Michigan's Great Lakes Research Division, is the past-President of the American Society of Limnology and Oceanography.  Dr. Ed Rutherford, SNRE Great Lakes Theme Leader, will discuss "Past, Present and Future Great Lakes Activities in SNRE, including the Great Lakes Theme."  The panel will also feature several graduate students -- our Great Lakes leaders of tomorrow!

We look forward to seeing you there.

Jennifer Read, Ph.D.
Assistant Director
734-936-3622