GLIN==> Northeast-Midwest Weekly Update Addendum

A link to the Portland, OR, Smart Growth Conference web site was inadvertently omitted on our Weekly Update sent early today.  We are repeating the news article below with the link.

NEW PARTNERS FOR SMART GROWTH CONFERENCE

On-line registration has opened for the 3rd Annual New Partners for Smart Growth Conference, to be held January 22-24 in Portland, Oregon.  This multi-disciplinary event will highlight cutting-edge smart-growth issues.  The latest research, implementation tools and strategies, and successful case studies, as well as new partners and projects will be featured.  The Northeast-Midwest Institute is a conference sponsor.

Contact:  Michele Kelso or Dave Defanti.