GLIN==> Latest Seiche Newsletter is Online

The new and improved "Seiche" online newsletter is now available.  We
hope you enjoy the new look and function of this publication by
Minnesota Sea Grant. Find it here:
http://www.seagrant.umn.edu/seiche/

Articles include:

- Organic aquaculture: Sea Grant is one of the organizations at the
forefront of international and national efforts to develop standards
for organic aquaculture products.

- Snowmobiling and Cross-County Skiing: A survey of Cook County, MN,
residents explored their opinions about the social and economic impacts
of these two winter pastimes.

- Graduate students help research Lake Superior.

- The importance of Lake Superior wetlands.

- Holiday gift idea: our Historic Lake Superior and Minnesota's North
Shore Calendar!

..plus information on other staff activities and new products/services.
If you'd like to be on the mailing list to receive a hard copy of this
publication, please send me your name and street address.  Or, if you'd
like to receive a personal e-mail notification when the Seiche is
available on the web, please send me your e-mail address.  Subscription
is FREE.
Marie Zhuikov (pronounced zwee-cough)
Communications Coordinator
MN Sea Grant, University of MN - Duluth