GLIN==> Reminder: Great Lakes Binational Toxics Strategy Meetings Next Week!

Stakeholder Forum December 2003, Chicago

The GLBTS Stakeholder Forum and substance-specific workgroup meetings
will be held on December 16, 2003, in Chicago. An Integration Workgroup
meeting will follow on December 17th, along with a separate Mercury
Workgroup/CEC meeting. All meetings will be held at the Hyatt Regency,
151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois. Attached are draft agendas for
these meetings.

Meeting Schedule:

On Tuesday December 16, 2003, the GLBTS Stakeholder Forum will commence
at 8:30am and continue until 12:00 noon. The forum will be followed by
separate substance-specific workgroup meetings for Mercury, PCBs, B(a)P
& HCB, and Dioxin, commencing at 1:00pm until approximately 5:00pm.

On Wednesday December 17, 2003, the GLBTS Integration Workgroup meeting
will be held all day, commencing at 8:30pm and running until 4:00pm. A
Mercury Workgroup/CEC meeting will also take place on the 17th, running
from 9:00am - 4:00pm.

Registration:

If you plan to attend any of the above meetings, please fill out and
return or fax the registration form below to

Ryan Orth at ryan.orth@ross-assoc.com or (fax) 206-447-0956.

Name ___________________________________________________

Organization______________________________________________

Address__________________________________________________

City/State/Zip_____________________________________________

Phone _______________________ Fax ________________________

E-Mail __________________________________________________

___ Register me for the Stakeholder Forum on December 16, 2003

I will attend the following Substance-Specific Workgroup meeting(s):

___ Mercury

___ PCBs

___ Dioxins/Furans

___ HCB/B(a)P

___ Register me for the Integration Workgroup meeting on December 17th.

___ Register me for the Mercury Workgroup/CEC meeting on December 17th.

Web Links:
For additional information on the Meetings see:
http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/bns/meetings/dec2003.html

The Agenda for the December 16th Stakeholder Forum is available at:
http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/bns/meetings/dec162003agenda.html

The Agenda for the December 17th Integration Workgroup Meeting is
available at:
http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/bns/meetings/dec172003agenda.html

The Agenda for the December 17th Mercury Workgroup/CEC Meeting is
available at:
http://www.epa.gov/glnpo/bns/meetings/hgagenda.pdf