View the current issue of the Great Lakes Commission's bimonthly
the Advisor, online at www.glc.org/advisor/03/novdec.pdf
• Restoration workshops reach out to stakeholders
• Commission directs $1.9 million to state projects
• Online atlas offers comprehensive guide for spill response
• 2003 ends with Great Lakes legislation pending
• Point-counterpoint: Groundwater use: Are stronger laws needed?
• Chair Sam Speck on "prioritizing our priorities."
The Advisor is also available online via the Great Lakes
home page at www.glc.org.
Check under "Recent publications"
for current and back issues.
Kirk Haverkamp, Advisor Editor
Great Lakes Commission
Argus II Bldg., 400 Fourth St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Phone 734.665.9135, Fax 734.665.4370