GLIN==> Public Conference Call to Discuss Funding Guidance

Please register for a public Conference Call to discuss any question you may have about Funding Guidance Criteria, your Initial Proposal, or other Funding Guidance questions. Registrants will receive an e-mail reminder of the call with the call-in number. You must register by February 26.

There are two ways to register for the conference call:

According to USEPA=s Competition Policy and USEPA guidance, the contacts identified in the GLNPO Funding Guidance may provide pre-application assistance to help potential applicants determine whether the applicant itself or the applicant=s proposed project is eligible for funding, and whether an applicant or proposed activity is eligible for funding on the basis of the Funding Guidance criteria. However, unless they were to recuse themselves from the review process, they generally may not respond to individual requests for clarification of Funding Guidance criteria.

So that we can still provide helpful advice within the constraints of the Competition Policy and Guidance, GLNPO has scheduled this public Conference Call at which any Funding Guidance question may be publicly asked and answered.

The Conference Call will last from 1:00 to 3:00 Central time (2:00 to 4:00 Eastern time) on Monday, March 1, 2004. We propose to start the call by briefly presenting the various sections of the Funding Guidance. During these presentations, we will also attempt to answer any questions you may submit to us when you register for the call. We will then provide you with an opportunity to ask any questions you may still have.
_________________
Pranas Pranckevicius
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Great Lakes National Program Office
77 West Jackson Blvd.  G-17J
Chicago, IL  60604-3590
pranckevicius.pranas@epa.gov
312 353-3437 Tel
312 353-2018 Fax
www.epa.gov/glnpo/

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * glin-announce is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN): http://www.great-lakes.net To subscribe: http://www.glin.net/forms/glin-announce_form.html To post a message: http://www.glin.net/forms/glin-announce_post.html To search the archive: http://www.glin.net/lists/glin-announce/ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *