Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory (GLERL)
2205 Commonwealth Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI

This Sunday, April 25, 2004
1:00 - 5:00 PM

(Parking in GLERL and nearby lots)

Map at : http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/facil/images/aa-map.gif

Please join us for an Open House celebration of our lab's 30th Anniversary
with briefings and exhibits highlighting GLERL's research activities
including:

-- A timeline outlining key accomplishments and events over GLERL's 30-year
history

-- Fisheries Research

-- Climate Change and Watershed Models

-- Contaminants

-- Invasive Species

-- Great Lakes Observing Systems

-- CoastWatch Satellite Imagery

-- Lake Physics

Also, in cooperation with the U.S. Postal Service, we will provide space at
the event for a temporary postal substation where visitors can purchase
postal stamps and have postage cancelled with a pictorial cancellation,
designed in celebration of GLERL's 30th Anniversary. This is a real
opportunity to obtain a unique philatelic souvenir!

Hope to see you on Sunday!

--

Michael A. Quigley
Michael.A.Quigley@noaa.gov