The current issue of the
Great Lakes Commission's bimonthly
, is now available online at
• Great Lakes Day in Washington coverage
• Links to the 2004 Great Lakes Program to Ensure
Environmental and Economic Prosperity and current ANS Update
• Public workshops help shape ecosystem restoration agenda
• New Commissioners appointed
• Point-counterpoint: Will EPA’s Utility Mercury Reduction Rule
clear the air?
• Chair Sam Speck discusses the emerging consensus on critical
Great Lakes issues
• President/CEO Mike Donahue on the power of persuasion
The Advisor is also available online via the Great Lakes
home page at www.glc.org.
Check under "Recent publications"
for current and back issues.
Kirk Haverkamp, Advisor Editor
Great Lakes Commission
Eisenhower Corporate Park
2805 S. Industrial Hwy., Suite 100
Ann Arbor, MI 48103