GLIN==> Earthwatch Radio programs for week of 28 June 2004

Monday, 28 June 2004

Earthwatch Radio programs for this week are now available online at:
	http://ewradio.org

Programs for June 28-July 2

Paying Full Price -- An author argues that we're not paying enough for
gasoline, and just about everything else we use.  (6/28/04)

Missing the Message -- What do recent wars, blackouts, and other crises
have in common?  Our over-reliance on too few sources of energy,
according to an expert.  (6/29/04)

The Dirt on Invasive Plants -- The relationship between plants and
microscopic creatures in the soil can spell the difference between a
healthy plant community and one that's dominated by a few outside
invaders. (6/30/04)

Fine Points in Fossils -- Modern medical technology gives researchers a
peek inside the heads of whales that died millions of years ago.
(7/1/04)

New Predator in the Potomac -- The northern snakehead fish got a lot of
publicity two years ago when it showed up in a small pond. It's back
this year, and it's in the Potomac River. (7/2/04)

Earthwatch Radio is distributed on CD to more than 125 radio stations,
reading services and other broadcasters throughout North America.
Scripts are sent daily by email, and you can sign up for this free
service at:
	http://ewradio.org/subscribe.aspx

Earthwatch Radio is a public service of the Sea Grant Institute and the
Gaylord Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies at the University of
Wisconsin-Madison:
	http://www.wisc.edu