GLIN==> Great Lakes diversion: bottled water or better toilets?

Dear friend,

The Michigan Land Use Institute has a recently posted article on its Web
site about the Great Lakes Charter Annex proposal, known formally as the
Great Lakes Basin Sustainable Water Resource Agreement. Our water policy
expert, Andy Guy, looks into both the political and business implications of
the proposal, which could mark a turning point in the long struggle to
secure the world's largest supply of fresh water. You can read Andy's piece
here:

http://mlui.org/landwater/fullarticle.asp?fileid=16732

And, as usual, we are eager for your comments about our work for, and
reporting on, Great Lakes Basin issues.

Thanks
Jim Dulzo