GLIN==> Excellent Video Story by Minneapolis TV Station on Frankenfish Making It's Way into the Great Lakes, including on the snakehead netted in the Chicago Lake Michigan Harbor

Thanks to our Great Lakes Basin Ecosystem Team Outreach Committee Chair
Rachel Levin for providing this.   Mike Hoff is the Region 3 Invasive
Species Coordinator, and Co-Chair of our GLBET Invasive Species
Coordinator.  Thanks for providing Rachel, and excellent job Mike!

I understand that there is a web site that has images of the northern
snakehead netted in the Chicago Harbor this week.  I'll try and find that
for you all.

Rich

Richard Greenwood
    USFWS Liaison to USEPA Great Lakes National Program Office
    Team Leader Great Lakes Basin Ecosystem Team
Great Lakes National Program Office
77 West Jackson Blvd. (G-17J)
Chicago, IL 60604
Ph:  312-886-3853  Fax:  312-353-2018
Email:  rich_greenwood@fws.gov or greenwood.richard@epa.gov
http://greatlakes.fws.gov/

----- Forwarded by Rich Greenwood/R3/FWS/DOI on 10/15/2004 12:39 PM -----

Rich--

Here's a link to the snakehead story that ran last night on a Minneapolis
TV station.  Mike Hoff did a great interview for this story.

http://www.wcco.com/topvideo/   (scroll down to link for "Frankenfish makes
way to Great Lakes")

Rachel

Rachel F. Levin