GLIN==> AWRA-Wisconsin Section Annual Meeting

Submitted by Brent Brown <Brent.Brown@CH2M.com>
---

**Meeting Announcement**

American Water Resources Association - Wisconsin Section

March 3 and 4, 2005

I would like to invite you to attend the American Water Resources Association-Wisconsin Section annual meeting at the Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan, WI on March 3 and 4, 2005. Those of you that are familiar with our annual meeting know that it is an excellent opportunity for the exchange of scientific knowledge and ideas. Furthermore, we strive to create an atmosphere that promotes student presentations as well as interactions between students and professionals.

Our theme this year will be "Wisconsin's Waters: A Confluence of Perspectives". This title was borrowed directly from a recent publication of the Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters (Transactions Volume 90, 2003), and contributors to this publication will be featured as Plenary Speakers. Please find attached the Registration Information and make note of the dates for early registration discounts and hotel room reservations. The information has been attached both in Microsoft Word and PDF format for your convenience.

If you know of any of your colleagues or peers that may be interested in attending or presenting at this meeting, please forward this e-mail to them. In that e-mail, please ask them to reply to me (mrpenn@uwplatt.edu) if they had not received this call for papers so that we could have them added to the mailing list for future meeting announcements. Furthermore, if you have been inadvertently placed on this e-mail list or would like to be removed from it, please notify me.

On behalf of the Wisconsin Section of AWRA, I hope to see you in Lake Delavan.

Regards,

Mike Penn

AWRA-Wisconsin President

Mike Penn, Ph.D., P.E.

Associate Professor

Civil and Environmental Engineering Department One University Plaza University of Wisconsin-Platteville Platteville, WI 53818-3099 USA

608-342-1537

mrpenn@uwplatt.edu

Brent A. Brown
CH2M HILL