GLIN==> Earthwatch Radio (University of Wisconsin-Madison) is podcasting

Earthwatch Radio now distributes audio files of its programming over the
Internet by way of RSS feeds -- an application known as "podcasting"
because it allows people to easily download audio files, arrange them in
play lists on iPods (and similar devices) and listen to them whenever
they want.

If you want to read more about this application, including links to some
sites about podcasting, please check the following page on the
Earthwatch Radio Web site:

	http://ewradio.org/description_podcast.aspx

If you want to subscribe to Earthwatch Radio as a podcast, open your
podcast software and enter the following URL:

	http://ewradio.org/podcast/current/index.aspx

And if you know anyone who might be interested in our service, please
let them know.  In just two months, we've logged more than 18,000 visits
to our podcasting link and we'd like to add more.

Richard Hoops
Producer, Earthwatch Radio
UW Sea Grant Institute
University of Wisconsin-Madison