GLIN==> Michigan Water Forum Presentations Available

Title: Michigan Water Forum Presentations Available
On February 10th, the Environmental Law Society at MSU College of Law hosted "Michigan's Water Debate: A Discussion on the Future of Water Law and Policy."

As we have had numerous requests for any available information from the forum, we have created a portion of the ELS website that provides three of our panelist's presentations.

The web address is: http://www.msu.edu/~dclels/events.html

The following presentations are available:

1. The Urgent Need for a Comprehensive Water Withdrawal Statute in Michigan ~ Chris Shafer, Professor of Law, Cooley Law School  (MS Word)

2. Presentation by Doug Roberts, Jr., Director, Environmental and Regulatory Affairs Michigan Chamber of Commerce (MS Power-point)

3. Integrating Our Understanding of the Water Resource into Law and Policy ~ Dr. Jon F. Bartholic, Professor and Director of the Institute of Water Research, Michigan State University (MS Power-point)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at msu_water@yahoo.com