GLIN==> April Seiche Newsletter

Minnesota Sea Grant's "Seiche" online newsletter is now available:
http://www.seagrant.umn.edu/seiche/

Articles include:

- Minnesota Sea Grant Awards $566,650 for Aquatic Research. We're funding eight new research projects. Find out what the researchers plan to achieve.

- In a Pickle: The Mystery of the North Shore's Salty Well Water. How could brine more salty than the sea's come through spigots just yards away from Lake Superior? No definitive answer, but some experts have a pretty good idea.

- "From Shore to Shore" Newsletter Available. Free information relevant to Minnesota shorelands sent to your door, or computer.

- Lake Superior Workshop Proceedings Available. The proceedings of the Lake Superior Restoration and Protection Workshop held in Duluth during the summer of 2004 are available from the Great Lakes Commission's Web site.

...plus information on other staff activities and new products/services.
If you'd like to be on the mailing list to receive a hard copy of this
publication, please send me your name and street address.  Or, if you'd
like to receive a personal e-mail notification when the Seiche is
available on the web, please send me your e-mail address.  Subscription
is FREE.

"30 Years of Superior Science"

Marie Zhuikov (pronounced zwee-cough)
Communications Coordinator
University of MN Duluth Sea Grant Program
mzhuikov@umn.edu
(218) 726-7677   Fax: (218) 726-6556
www.seagrant.umn.edu