GLIN==> Ohio Lake Erie Commission Newsletter Now Available - July/AUGUST 2005 Issue Online!

August 31, 2005

NORTH COAST NEWSLETTER (NCN)

July/AUGUST 2005

The Ohio Lake Erie Commission is pleased to announce that its July/AUGUST 2005 newsletter, the NORTH COAST NEWSLETTER, is now available for download at http://www.epa.state.oh.us/oleo/ncn/ncn.htm

Highlights in this issue of the NORTH COAST NEWSLETTER:

  • Lake Erie Commission Announces its Annual Meeting – Sept 14, 2005
  • Rediscovering Ohio’s North Coast
  • On the Lookout for Toxic Algal Blooms
  • Great Lakes Regional Collaboration Report for Comment
  • Fish or Fisheries – What do we really manage on Lake Erie?

This is a reminder that Ohio’s Coastweeks 2005 ~ A Celebration of Lake Erie has kicked off this month and is celebrated through Sept. 18, 2005 with International Coastal Cleanup Day taking place on Saturday, Sept 17thOhio’s Coastweeks program enhances public awareness about the value and fragility of our Great Lake with a strong focus on cleanup events taking place along Ohio’s North Coast representing citizens participating in our nation’s Take Pride in America program.  For all these fun, family events….please visit http://www.epa.state.oh.us/oleo/cw/cw.html

To be added to the Commission’s e-mail list, please reply to lakeeriecommission@ameritech.net

Ohio Lake Erie Commission

One Maritime Plaza, 4th. Floor

Toledo, OH.  43604-1866