GLIN==> Sept. 30th Deadline - IAGLR 2006 Call for Sessions

Title: Sept. 30th Deadline - IAGLR 2006 Call for Sessions

IAGLR 2006 Call for Sessions

Deadline: September 30, 2005
http://www.iaglr.org/conference/2006/sessioncall.php

The International Association for Great Lakes Research is pleased to announce its 49th Annual Conference on Great Lakes Research, to be held May 22-26, 2006, at the University of Windsor in Windsor, Ontario.

We are soliciting proposals from members of IAGLR and the related research community interested in organizing a scientific session at the meeting. The deadline for submitting proposals for technical sessions is
September 30, 2005.

Chairs of selected sessions will be notified and provided with instructions for organizing their sessions in October 2005. The general Call for Papers will be issued in October 2005.

The conference theme is "Great Lakes in a Changing Environment." We are particularly interested in sessions that address this theme, but sessions dealing with all aspects of large lakes research are welcome.

To Propose a Session
If you are interesting in organizing a session, please visit the session proposal form to submit your idea. You will be asked to provide the following information:

The session proposal form is online at http://www.iaglr.org/conference/2006/session_submit.php .
Questions may be addressed to Program Chair Christine Mayer at programchair@iaglr.org.