GLIN==> Seminar Location

I would just like to clarify that Dr. Adriaens seminar on 11/21 will be held at the Great Lake Environmental Research Laboratory (GLERL) in the main conference room. Driving directions to GLERL can be found at http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/facil/triptik.html

My apologies for not making this clear in my original email; sorry for the confusion!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kanika Suri
Center of Excellence for Great Lakes and Human Health
2205 Commonwealth Blvd.,
Ann Arbor, MI
48105

734-741-2147