GLIN==> Call for Papers: American Water Resources Association - Wisconsin Section

Submitted by Brent Brown <brent.brown@ch2m.com>

---
American Water Resources Association -  Wisconsin Section

** Call for Papers **

You are invited to attend the annual meeting of the Wisconsin Section of the American Water Resources Association (AWRA). The meeting will be held at the Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake, WI on March 2 and 3, 2006. Our theme this year is "Wisconsin's Water Resources: Conflicts and Collaborations." We are planning plenary, oral and poster sessions addressing both surface water and groundwater issues in Wisconsin. We are soliciting posters and presentations related to the theme as well as for general sessions on research related to hydrogeology, watershed management, hydrology, limnology, aquatic toxicology, water chemistry, and aquatic ecology. Please specify your preference for oral or poster presentation when you submit your abstract. Talks will be scheduled in 20-minute time slots, including 5 minutes for questions. Please see the attached announcement for abstract details.

We look forward to seeing you at what we're sure will be an exciting meeting. Final program and registration materials will be available in January 2006.

For more information, please contact Chapter President, Paul McGinley at 715-346-4501 or paul.mcginley@uwsp.edu, or visit our website at http://www.awra.org/state/wisconsin.

Paul McGinley
AWRA-Wisconsin President

Paul M. McGinley