Training seminars: Great Lakes Regional Data Exchange
As part of the 2006 Great Lakes Regional Data Exchange Conference, April 4-6 in Rochester, N.Y., the following training seminars are available. Register by March 15 for reduced rates! See http://rdx.glc.org/06/
* Wetland Mapping Using Terrain-Based Derivatives and Multispectral Imagery
* Beyond 2006: Archiving, Managing and Repurposing Your Geospatial Image Assets
* Professional Airborne Digital Mapping Systems - An Overview
* Emerging Technologies - Lidar and Imaging Spectrometers
* Introduction to Geography Markup Language (GML) for Geospatial Professionals
All of the training seminars will be held on Tuesday, April 4, at the Clarion Riverside Hotel in Rochester. These seminars are intended for individuals at a wide range of skill levels, from the novice to the more experienced. Sign up now to take advantage of these important career-development opportunities!
Seminars are only $75. More information about the seminars and instructors is available at http://rdx.glc.org/06/seminars.html
The 2006 Great Lakes Regional Data Exchange Conference is being held in conjunction with the 5th Annual NY State Remote Sensing Symposium. The events are sponsored by the State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry, Central NY Region of the American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, NOAA, Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources, and the Great Lakes Commission.
We hope to see you in Rochester!
Please share this announcement with your colleagues.