GLIN==> Conference Announcement: "Toward Wildlife-Friendly Wind Power: A Focus on the Great Lakes Basin" June 27-29, Toledo, OH

For various reasons, there is an ongoing dramatic growth in the number of
wind energy project proposals in and around the Great Lakes Basin.  To
proactively engage, and in partnership determine how to minimize potential
impact to fish, wildlife, and habitat, our Great Lakes Basin Team is
facilitating a conference to be held in Toledo, Ohio, June 27-29, 2006.

Our Conference Announcement:

(See attached file: conference announcement final 022406 powerpoint.ppt)

Please mark your calendars, and plan on joining us in Toledo in June.
Conference information and updates, including registration information will
be provided on our Great Lakes Basin Ecosystem Team web site:
http://greatlakes.fws.gov/

Rich

Richard Greenwood
    USFWS Liaison to USEPA Great Lakes National Program Office
    Team Leader Great Lakes Basin Ecosystem Team
Great Lakes National Program Office
77 West Jackson Blvd. (G-17J)
Chicago, IL 60604
Ph:  312-886-3853  Fax:  312-353-2018