[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
GLIN==> Fort Sheridan Litigation Donations
- Subject: GLIN==> Fort Sheridan Litigation Donations
- From: Steven Pollack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:33:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=F2A/s94roFa+Yw2sMtWQlVN/i/EKQs3MTrSo2unYgFs62iN5aWsqifWNy2faN4Sk3Hy9VLvPx1DIFYUHfiV6If7TBxDYNIWfdskLmOn7UiJQDCzlnBOffWmUAl2xkHPCkHQXaQlYJTyUPARLEO02D+DQrJbltMkYZVbLXxwi+ck= ;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-name: GLIN-Announce
I am about to file a complaint against the Army and Navy for violating the requirements to take all remedial action necessary to protect human health and the environment prior to transferring contaminated federal property at the former Fort Sheridan.
I have been financing this fight for higher cleanup standards for the past ten years but I am now requesting small donations to help defray the cost of filing suit in federal court. I am prosecuting this private attorney general action pro se so the only expenses I foresee are court costs.
You can make donations via Paypal in the amount of $25, $50, or $99 by going to my site at www.Landfill7.com
How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger?s low PC-to-Phone call rates.