The Spring 2006 issue of the Advisor, the Great Lakes Commission newsletter, is now available online at http://www.glc.org/advisor/06/advisor_spring06.pdf
• Great Lakes Day in Washington coverage
• Semiannual Meeting looks at land use
• GLOS elects first board of directors
• Hydrodynamic model to show Huron-to-Erie flows in 3-D
• Perspectives: Remote monitoring of the Great Lakes
• Wisconsin Commissioner Todd Ambs on land use and water quality
The print edition of the current issue of the Advisor also features two special inserts, the Winter/Spring 2006 issue of ANS Update and Supporting Great Lakes Restoration, the Commission's federal legislative and appropriations priorities for FY2007. ANS Update is available online at http://www.glc.org/ans/ansupdate/ and Supporting Great Lakes Restoration is available at http://www.glc.org/restore.
The Advisor and the other publications are also available via the Great Lakes Commission's home page at www.glc.org. Check under "Recent publications" for current and back issues.
Kirk Haverkamp, Advisor Editor
Great Lakes Commission
2805 S. Industrial, Suite 100
Ann Arbor, MI 48104