[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
GLIN==> Fort Sheridan
- Subject: GLIN==> Fort Sheridan
- From: Steven Pollack <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 08:59:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=YSFNOIULmu5qu1m9lhDrIBnsiqFS2/dZ83W4gzBU1sveIx1dx1nBArZMUspqudrl3+K8lV+4/7MfuJtq3WmU3p+t79jXVBD5Q0h2mb27UeaKz6f3XqvTuorTs/P6OQniu2Qdp3xN9XGY5EKdk3tbPcnbm5ziv7KkgTVHm8IMeh4= ;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-name: GLIN-Announce
Dear Great Lakes Stakeholders,
I just filed my complaint against the Department of Defense, Army, and Navy on Friday in the US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois for the illegal transfer of contaminated federal property at Fort Sheridan before taking all remedial action or demonstrating that a final remedial action was operating properly and successfully.
Private Attorney General
Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.