GLIN==> Stone Laboratory Guest Lecture Series 2006

Accompanying this note you will find the schedule of guest lectures at Stone Laboratory for the summer of 2006.  I think it is one of our best groups ever.  These lectures are free and open to the public.  They are also broadcast live into Kottman Hall on the Ohio State Columbus Campus.  I look forward to seeing many of you at the lectures.

Jeff

Jeffrey M. Reutter, Ph.D., Director
Ohio Sea Grant College Program,
F.T. Stone Laboratory,
Center for Lake Erie Area Research (CLEAR), and the
Great Lakes Aquatic Ecosystem Research Consortium (GLAERC)
The Ohio State University
Area 100 Research Center, 1314 Kinnear Rd., Columbus, Ohio 43212
tel (614)292-8949; fax (614)292-4364; email reutter.1@osu.edu
http://www.ohioseagrant.osu .edu/
"Always do right.  This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."   --Mark Twain
"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement."  --Will Rogers
"
Learn from the mistakes of others--you won't live long enough to make them all yourself."
"Being humble doesn't mean thinking less of yourself, it means thinking of yourself less."