The Summer 2006 issue of the Advisor, the Great Lakes Commission newsletter, is now online at www.glc.org/advisor/06/advisor_summer06.pdf
• Tim Eder hired as executive director
• Commissioners discuss possible roles in sustainable land use.
• GLOS board of directors meets for first time
• Details of a roundtable on sustainable land use in northwest Indiana
• Perspectives: The Supreme Court's wetlands ruling
• Illinois Alternate Commissioner Dan Injerd on the Asian carp barrier
The current issue also contains a special insert, Strengthening Great Lakes Monitoring and Assessment, available online at http://www.glc.org/advisor/06/monitoring-inventory-b.pdf
The Advisor is also available online via the Great Lakes Commission's home page at www.glc.org. Check under "Recent publications" for current and back issues.
Kirk Haverkamp, Advisor Editor
Great Lakes Commission
2805 S. Industrial, Suite 100
Ann Arbor, MI 48104