GLIN==> The Second Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference

Join us for...

The Second Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference

Sponsored by the Healing Our Waters Great Lakes Coalition

September 22-24, 2006
Crowne Plaza City Centre
Cleveland, Ohio

We have a once in a generation chance to significantly restore
the health of the Great Lakes, so our children and their
children can enjoy the lakes the way we have. Building on the
success of the First Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference,
this year we will feature sessions organized around the Great
Lakes Regional Collaboration's strategy teams, which are
designed to identify concrete next steps for Great Lakes
restoration efforts. The conference will also feature fun and
exciting sessions designed specifically for anyone that wants to
learn more about the Great Lakes and what they can do to help.

Have loads of fun visiting two success stories of Lake Erie
restoration-Whiskey Island and Dike 14; enjoying fresh, locally
produced food and drink and a live band during the Reception and
Awards; and boarding the Goodtime III for a sunset dinner and
dancing cruise on Lake Erie.

The Reception and both field trips are included with conference
registration. Costs do not include lodging or travel. Limited
scholarships are available.

Registration, with payment, is due by September 15th.

on-line registration is available at
https://secure.ga1.org/05/greatlakes

Complete conference details, including the agenda, travel,
lodging and scholarship information, is available at
http://www.theoec.org/greatlakes.htm

For questions, please contact the Ohio Environmental Council at
greatlakes@theOEC.org or (614) 487-7506.