GLIN==> Great Lakes Restoration Conference-last days to register!

Title: Great Lakes Restoration Conference
Great Lakes Restoration Conference

The Second Annual

Great Lakes
Restoration Conference

Sponsored by the Healing Our Waters
Great Lakes Coalition

September 22-24, 2006
Crowne Plaza City Centre
Cleveland, Ohio

Registration has been extended to September 17th!

The Second Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference

Sponsored by the Healing Our Waters Great Lakes Coalition

September 22-24, 2006
Crowne Plaza City Centre
Cleveland, Ohio

We have a once in a generation chance to significantly restore the health of the Great Lakes, so our children and their children can enjoy the lakes the way we have. Building on the success of the First Annual Great Lakes Restoration Conference, this year we will feature sessions organized around the Great Lakes Regional Collaboration's strategy teams, which are designed to identify concrete next steps for Great Lakes restoration efforts. The conference will also feature fun and exciting sessions designed specifically for anyone that wants to learn more about the Great Lakes and what they can do to help.

Have loads of fun visiting two success stories of Lake Erie restoration-Whiskey Island and Dike 14; enjoying fresh, locally produced food and drink and a live band during the Reception and Awards; and boarding the Goodtime III for a sunset dinner and dancing cruise on Lake Erie.

The Reception and both field trips are included with conference registration. Costs do not include lodging or travel.

If you can't make it for the whole conference, just join us for the Reception or Lake Erie Sunset Cruise!! Individual tickets are available at https://secure.ga1.org/05/greatlakes.

Registration has been extended to due by September 17th!

On-line registration is available at https://secure.ga1.org/05/greatlakes.

Complete conference details, including the agenda, travel and lodging information, is available at http://www.theOEC.org/greatlakes.htm

For questions, please contact the Ohio Environmental Council at greatlakes@theOEC.org or (614) 487-7506.

Visit the web address below to tell your friends about this.
 Tell-a-friend!

If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for Ohio Environmental Council.