GLIN==> Call for Presentations: Riverine Wetlands - Wisconsin Wetland Science Forum

Wisconsin Wetlands Association invites you to submit an abstract for
presentation at our 12th annual Wetland Science Forum. To be held Feb.
1-2, 2007 in La Crosse, the conference will focus on the theme Riverine
Wetlands: Connections, Corridors and Catchments.

We seek presentations on riverine wetlands research, restoration and
management projects - click on the link below for a list of riverine
wetlands sub-topics that we are particularly interested in including in
the conference program. The conference program will begin with an
overview of riverine wetland ecology followed by a keynote address,
several topical oral sessions, working groups and field trips, all
related to the conference theme. We may also include a general (i.e.
non-thematic) session. If you have a non-riverine project that is
cutting-edge or that you feel would be of interest to the wetland
professional community, please consider submitting an abstract for
inclusion in a general session. We welcome presentations from around the
Great Lakes region, as long as the content of the presentation applies
to wetlands of Wisconsin.

The deadline for submitting abstracts is November 1, 2006. To have your
wetlands work considered for inclusion in this conference, please
complete an Abstract Submission Form with your presentation title,
abstract (limit 250 words), and A/V requirements. Electronic copies of
abstracts are required - submit your abstract by emailing it to
programs@wiscwetlands.org. Presenters will be notified of acceptance by
December 1, 2006.

Go to http://www.wiscwetlands.org/2007CFP.htm for the full Call for
Presentations and Abstract Submission Form.

<<winmail.dat>>