GLIN==> Great Lakes Compact mini-lobby day

JOIN US NOVEMBER 29th!

Industry is proposing measures that could drain our Great Lakes, severely impacting our way of life!

Join Audubon Ohio, League of Ohio Sportsmen, National Wildlife Federation, and Ohio Environmental Council to advocate for the passage of the Great Lakes Compact.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006
YWCA, Wolfe Room, 65 S. Fourth St.
Columbus, OH 43215
10:15—10:30 am (registration)
10:30 am—12:30 pm (issue, lunch and how-to-lobby briefing)

Please contact Kristy Meyer at kristy@theOEC.org or (614) 487-7506 to RSVP or with questions. Please include any dietary restrictions.

--
Kristy Meyer
Lake Erie Program Director

Do you care about protecting the environment, public health and our natural resources? Become a member of the Ohio Environmental Council and help make a difference. Learn more about OEC and make your tax-deductible contribution at: https://secure.ga1.org/05/donatenow