Re: GLIN==> Opening for Physical Scientist

I thought there was a hiring freeze, glad to see it is lifted.  please
advise when all the vacancies in the GLRO in Windsor will be
advertised.  I have had numerous persons express a desire to work there
and would be delighted to share the good news.

Regards,
Gail

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:53:08 -0500
 "Bevacqua, Frank" <BevacquaF@Washington.IJC.org> wrote:
> The International Joint Commission seeks a Physical Scientist. The
> position is located in the office of the Chairman, International
> Joint
> Commission (IJC), United States Section. The purpose of this position
> is
> to serve as one of IJC's senior scientist advisors to the Chairman,
> Commissioners, and staff, providing authoritative technical
> information,
> guidance, and recommendations in the identification, exploration,
> research and resolution of complex, new/emerging, scientific and
> policy
> issues affecting the work of the Commission regarding shared waters
> and
> air along the U.S. - Canada boundary.
>
> Applications must be received by December 15, 2006. The complete
> announcement and instructions for applying can be found on the Office
> of
> Personnel Management website (www.usajobs.gov) at the following url:

http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/getjob.asp?JobID=50396405&AVSDM=2006%2D

11%2D16+08%3A23%3A58&Logo=0&q=Department+of+State&lid=17514&paygrademin=

14&paygrademax=15&FedEmp=N&sort=rv&vw=d&ss=0&brd=3876&FedPub=Y&caller=/a
> gency_search.asp&SUBMIT1.x=81&SUBMIT1.y=15

Dr. Gail Krantzberg
Professor and Director of the Centre for Engineering
and Public Policy in the School of Engineering Practice
McMaster University, ITB 109
1280 Main St. W
Hamilton, ON, L8S 4L7
905 525 9140 x 22153

thanks for making the Lakes Great

(for security reasons I do not create an out of office autoreply)