GLIN==> Conservation Education Coordinator position opening

Dear Friends:

Cuyahoga SWCD is seeking a Conservation Education Coordinator to implement our comprehensive public involvement and public  education program.  We are looking for someone creative who is interested in working in a fast-paced environment.  Please share this with your associates.

Thanks!

Janine  Rybka

District Administrator

CuySWCD_transparent_color_logo

6100 West Canal Road

Valley View, Ohio   44125

216-524-6580

Cuyahoga SWCD promotes conservation in a developed environment through stewardship initiatives, education programs and technical assistance.