GLIN==> Read and Respond at the Great Lakes Town Hall!

Birds, Charismatic Mega-Fauna, and the Great LakesJoin the discussion online!

This week, the Great Lakes Town Hall is pleased to welcome Brad Anderson, who's been birding in southern Michigan for over a quarter century. Learn more about Great Lakes bird migration and the hummingbirds of southern Michigan. Don't miss your chance to read and respond to Brad's essays every day this week - only in the Great Lakes Town Hall!

In addition to guest speakers, the Great Lakes Town Hall focuses on a new featured Great Lakes issue each week, provided by co-moderators Jeffrey Potter, Dave Dempsey and Gary Wilson. This week, Jeffrey wonders if efforts to protect and restore the Great Lakes would be bolstered by a Great Lakes “Charismatic Mega-Fauna” - the BIG critter that represents, and puts a face on, the Great Lakes.

Don't miss this great opportunity to read and comment on our featured issue - Putting A Face On the Great Lakes - and the views of our guest speaker, Brad Anderson, in the Great Lakes Town Hall.

Note:  Barack Obama currently leads our poll on Great Lakes presidential candidates.  Cast your “vote” on our home page – www.greatlakestownhall.org

Jeffrey Potter

Director of Communications Programs

Biodiversity Project