GLIN==> May 14-15: Great Lakes Commission Semiannual Meeting in Indianapolis

Great Lakes Friends,

If you haven't made your plans to travel to the Great Lakes Commission's
Semiannual meeting in Indianapolis, please do so today. The deadline for our
block of rooms is expiring soon. See http://www.glc.org/meeting/ for travel
and lodging information, an updated agenda, and online registration.

Discussions in Indianapolis will focus on the latest developments in federal
policy and technology to address the problem of ballast water discharges of
invasive species; the Great Lakes water use compact agreements and their
adoption by the states and provinces; and progress in Washington to advance
the goals of protecting and restoring the Great Lakes. Our Commissioners
will be asked to adopt a new Strategic Plan, a budget for next fiscal year
and policy resolutions. And our Indiana Delegation will be hosting some fun
and interesting social events, including a reception at the world-class
Indiana State Museum, a tour of the Indianapolis Speedway and a post-meeting
golf outing.

Please visit our web site at http://www.glc.org/meeting/ and make your
reservations today. If you have any questions about the meeting or
logistics, please do not hesitate to contact me or Rita Straith
(rstraith@glc.org).

We look forward to seeing you in Indianapolis!

Sincerely,

Christine Manninen
Communications Director
Great Lakes Commission