GLIN==> This Week in the GL Town Hall - Erie Rain Gardens, GL Cuisine & a New Water Poll

This week in the Great Lakes Town Hall – Student Advocates Sow Rain Gardens in PA – Join the discussion online!

This week, the Town Hall is pleased to welcome Susan Smith and Sarah Galloway’s story of some young advocates’ community rain garden in Erie, Pennsylvania.  Susan and Sarah demonstrates the power of individual action by telling the story of how members of the Junior PA Lake Erie Watershed Association built a rain garden and educated a city about stormwater. Don't miss your chance to read about Young Advocates Sow Rain Garden - only in the Great Lakes Town Hall!*

In addition to guest speakers, the Great Lakes Town Hall focuses on a new featured Great Lakes issue each week, provided by co-moderators Jeffrey Potter, Dave Dempsey and Gary Wilson. This week, Jeff asks if for your Great Lakes cuisine nominations!  Don't miss this great opportunity to read and comment on our featured issue – Is there a Great Lakes Cuisine? - and the views of our guest speakers, Susan Smith and Sarah Galloway, in the Great Lakes Town Hall (www.greatlakestownhall.org).

New Poll Now Online!:  When is it ok to share our Great Lakes water?  If you’re concerned about selling or exporting water from the Great Lakes, cast your vote and tell us when you think it’s ok to share Great Lakes water?  Vote on our home page – www.greatlakestownhall.org

* This posting is from “Let it Rain - from Runoff to Renewal:  Stories of Successful Stormwater Management Projects from the Field” a new publication of the Great Lakes Aquatic Habitat Network and Fund (GLAHNF.)  Check their website, www.glhabitat.org, and future Town Hall postings for more on this story, GLAHNF grassroots grants, and how you can order this and other GLAHNF publications.