[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
GLIN==> An even closer shot....
- Subject: GLIN==> An even closer shot....
- From: "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 01:45:48 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: GLIN-Announce
An even tighter shot from April 6, 2004 shows the
dramatic negative effects from springtime runoff in
the Great Lakes Basin.
[be sure to hit the + sign for close up view] [warning...large
Note the Thames and Sydenham Rivers in Ontario dramatically
polluting Lake St. Clair with sediment. Same with the
Saginaw River in Michigan, the Ohio rivers from Toledo to Cleveland in
the Au Sable in Ontario (mouth at Grand Bend in Lake Huron);
Some of the effects in the open waters may reflect
some springtime "thermal bar" effects in the open Great
Let's redouble our efforts at the poorly controlled problem of
sediment and nutrient pollution in the Great Lakes basin.
Alex J. Sagady & Associates
Environmental Enforcement, Permit/Technical Review, Public Policy,
Expert Witness Review and Litigation Investigation on Air, Water and
Waste/Community Environmental and Resource Protection
657 Spartan Avenue, East Lansing, MI 48823
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); firstname.lastname@example.org