GLIN==> Final Days: Vote for your favorite Great Lakes photo . . .

FINAL DAYS - HELP US MAKE GREAT LAKES BEER COASTER HISTORY!

We need your help to pick photos for our 2007 Great Lakes awareness beer coasters. More than 65 amateur and professional photographers entered nearly 150 photos in our Great Lakes Photo Contest last month. Now we need your help to select two photos to be featured on special Budweiser coasters to be printed and distributed around the Great Lakes this summer.  Anheuser-Busch also donated prizes - including Trek bikes, stainless steel coolers, and portable camp grills - to be distributed to photographers in each category.

Visit WWW.GREATLAKESFOREVER.ORG today and vote for your favorite Great Lakes photos . . .

Voting closes at 9pm CST this Wednesday July 25, 2007

Jeffrey Potter

Director of Communications Programs

Biodiversity Project

214 N. Henry St. #201