Re: GLIN==> BP Pollution Plan Stirs Outcry on Behalf of Great Lakes

The Blue Eco Legal Council calls on drivers in the Great Lakes basin to boycott BP gas stations until it backs down from its plan to discharge more pollutants into our drinking water supply.  Other gas stations are readily available and it would be irresponsible as consumers to not vote with our dollars when we buy gas.

Steven B. Pollack, Attorney
Executive Director, Blue Eco Legal Council
3390 Commercial Ave
Northbrook, IL 60062
847-436-9566