GLIN==> Presenters and Volunteer Guides Needed for Oakland County Rouge River Water Festival in September

Hello Water Resource Professionals and Educators,

As we enter the final stages of preparation for the Oakland County Rouge River Water Festival  September 12-14. We are still in need of presenters and volunteer guides. If anyone is interested in doing 25 minute engaging presentations for 4th and 5th graders about the importance of water or acting as a guide for a classroom for a half or full day, we could use the help. Email me for more information and or the registration form.

I appreciate your consideration and help!

Michele

Michele Arquette-Palermo
Acting Manager of Visitor Services
248-645-3240
Cranbrook:  More than 100 years of excellence in education, science, and art!

"If there is but little water in the stream, it is the fault, not of the channel, but of the source."
                                                          ...In a letter from Saint Jerome