[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Re: GLIN==> Sept. 18 Oral argument at 7th Cir. regarding Fort Sheridan
- Subject: Re: GLIN==> Sept. 18 Oral argument at 7th Cir. regarding Fort Sheridan
- From: Steven Pollack <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:31:53 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=ALhBBWj7d17+2x+nUBljqZQ2iBeN0pgSts6oxtMLZbHGe9UWqatg927NBSbDPENxDn3FeTWVo3nE9MXwgdal+pKcGv+TI1oE8L3WY9BbyKchZ8OLFYh4myt5g1DDHHL04W/jz7g/gUHoB/GsWLQ2Av2Ky40MbN4H5qDjHTPvTME=;
- In-reply-to: <4CEE153E043D9945B8D0E3DE654AFB0704E6D7@lkmichserver.lkmich.local>
- List-name: GLIN-Announce
On Tuesday Sept. 18 at 10am I will argue that the CERCLA section 113(h) timing of review provision should not have barred my citizen suit complaint challenging the transfer of contaminated federal property at Fort Sheridan.
If you are in the Chicago area, stop by the Dirksen Federal Building at 219 S. Dearborn, Room 2721. This is case number 07-1104 if you want to browse the briefs at http://www.ca7.uscourts.gov/briefs.htm
Building a website is a piece of cake.
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.