Re: GLIN==> Sept. 18 Oral argument at 7th Cir. regarding Fort Sheridan

On Tuesday Sept. 18 at 10am I will argue that the CERCLA section 113(h) timing of review provision should not have barred my citizen suit complaint challenging the transfer of contaminated federal property at Fort Sheridan.

If you are in the Chicago area, stop by the Dirksen Federal Building at 219 S. Dearborn, Room 2721. This is case number 07-1104 if you want to browse the briefs at http://www.ca7.uscourts.gov/briefs.htm

Steven B. Pollack, Attorney
Executive Director, Blue Eco Legal Council
3390 Commercial Ave.
Northbrook, IL 60062
847-436-9566
www.ecoesq.com