GLIN==> This Week in the GL Town Hall - GL National Parks & New Poll

This week in the Great Lakes Town Hall – Lynn McClure, National Parks Conservation Association – Join the discussion online!

This week, the Town Hall is pleased to welcome Lynn McClure, the Midwest Regional Director for the National Parks Conservation Association.  Lynn authored the NPCA’s recent report on parks of the Great Lakes. This report tackles the natural and cultural resource issues in some of the most beautiful National Parks in the country. Parks where more than 5 million people hike, kayak, and find nature each year.  Don't miss your chance to read and respond to Lynn McClure’s Great Lakes perspectives every day this week - only in the Great Lakes Town Hall!

In addition to guest speakers, the Great Lakes Town Hall focuses on a new featured Great Lakes issue each week, provided by co-moderators Jeffrey Potter, Dave Dempsey and Gary Wilson and our new Town Hall manager, Brenna Wanous. This week, Brenna writes about the “problem with knowing all the problems” - getting bogged down in the issues - and encourages a natural solution. Don't miss this great opportunity to read and comment on our featured issue – Back to Basics - and the thoughts of our guest speaker Lynn McClure, in the Great Lakes Town Hall.

Don’t Miss Our New “National Park Poll” on the Town Hall!

Do you know of a certain place on the Great Lakes that would be perfect for a national park? We want to hear what you think! New this week on the Town Hall, you vote for which location you think would be best served by the National Park Service. Be sure to share any comments you have regarding the topic, below the poll results.

Vote at the Great Lakes Town Hall

Jeffrey Potter

Director of Communications Programs

Biodiversity Project