GLIN==> Global Warming Contest

Are you tackling global warming? Then you need to Chill Out!

Win prizes and get noticed with the nation's only global warming solutions contest.

Chill Out: Campus Solutions to Global Warming is looking for the best campus-based projects aimed at curbing carbon emissions. Send us your 500-word essay or three-minute video describing your project and you'll have a chance to win grant money, prizes, a feature in our national Chill Out broadcast and national publicity (not to mention a lot of good karma).

To enter the contest and find official rules, visit www.nwf.org/chillout

We know you're out there. Help us find you. Enter Chill Out today!

Sponsored by National Wildlife Federation

*** Please note my new phone number below--(734) 887-7109 . ***

Jordan Lubetkin
Regional Communications Manager
National Wildlife Federation
Great Lakes Natural Resource Center
213 W. Liberty St., Suite 200
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1398
www.nwf.org
www.healthylakes.org

Phone: (734) 887-7109
Cell: (734) 904-1589

Inspiring Americans to protect wildlife for our children's future.