CORRECT LINK: GLIN==> JOB POST: Regional Representative, National Wildlife Federation

Folks-
Here's the correct link to the job post.
http://www.nwf.org/careergateway/
Jordan

*** Please note my new phone number below--(734) 887-7109 . ***

Jordan Lubetkin
Regional Communications Manager
National Wildlife Federation
Great Lakes Natural Resource Center
213 W. Liberty St., Suite 200
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1398
www.nwf.org
www.healthylakes.org

Phone: (734) 887-7109
Cell: (734) 904-1589

Inspiring Americans to protect wildlife for our children's future.

>>> "Jordan Lubetkin" <Lubetkin@nwf.org> 10/23/2007 11:29:02 AM >>>
Regional Representative, National Wildlife Federation

  National Wildlife Federation, America's conservation organization passionate about protecting wildlife for our children's future, is seeking a dynamic and dedicated Regional Representative.

  Responsibilities include: Ensuring the long-term effectiveness of NWF and its state affiliate partners by building strong organizations, developing and supporting effective leadership, and creating strong networks of influential people to achieve national and regional conservation victories. Demonstrating the ability to work strategically and as a team player with NWF and affiliate staff and volunteer leaders. Establishing and maintaining partnerships between NWF and its affiliates. Completing duties such as: board development, leadership training, public speaking, providing non-profit business advice, coalition building, campaign planning and implementation, and volunteer cultivation.

  Qualifications: A demonstrated passion for and commitment to conservation. Bachelor's degree. Five years experience in two or more of the following: conservation advocacy; board development, volunteer and leadership development; public presentations, coalition building, nonprofit organizational development and fundraising. Exceptional interpersonal skills; team player. Computer proficiency required. Non-profit board development skills desired. Position is located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and entails extensive travel, primarily in the states of Indiana, Illinois and Minnesota.

  IMPORTANT - All applicants must apply online, visit http://www.nwf.org/careergateway/<http://www.nwf.org/careergateway/> .

  The National Wildlife Federation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.